Tuesday 1 September 2009

Sequin Leggings

I think it would be fair to say that we love our leggings, yes? Each year, we both pale when various fashion pages say that leggings are finally going out of fashion, because what other fashion item is as flexible as a pair of leggings? We've done plain black and we've done coloured, we've done wet-look (you laughed at me at first, but now you're on side) and I believe we've even done leopard-print (I've got a pair of flowery footless tights, too, but I've not worn them yet...).

So how do we feel about sequined?



Each year, I look at sequined leggings in the sales and I don't like the extreme symmetry of the sequins - too neat, too tidy. But these H&M ones look so cute in the autumn ad campaign! And, even better, they're only £12.99! Love, love, love!

Time for some sparkle, do you think? But how do wear them during the day?

2 comments:

  1. I heart sequinned leggings. I will not lie. I like the white shirt with them, just don't go a la Davina and plump for the river island sequinned silver tux jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do like the silver jacket... but where would I wear it, even if I did promise not to team it with sequined leggings?

    ReplyDelete