Tuesday 15 September 2009

Fancy Pants

I have been procrastinating all morning instead of working, although I fully hope that the situation will change this afternoon. My time wasting brought me to the Urban Outfitters website (I really wish I lived near a store, why did they open one in my last city of occupation just as I was leaving? Not fair.).



Cheap as ever, my perusals took me to the sale pages rather than the full price ones. Now I want these flowery shorts - I just love the fact that they describe them as 'fancy pants'! Such appropriate and amusing nomenclature.



If I had any money - a situation that will not be remedied until the end of October, alas and alack - I would also be putting this drapey dress in my virtual basket. I like the casual cut and the racer back, but especially the print of the fabric; they describe it as "plaid graph", a kind of pixelated (sp?) plaid, but I think it also looks like a map! Or is that just me...?

But, since I am poor, I shall just have to console myself with the jeggings I got for £9.99 in the Leeds store.

No comments:

Post a Comment