Thursday 27 August 2009

Buyer Beware: No7 Extravagant Lashes

A word to the wise: don't be fooled by the ad campaign for No.7's new mascara, Extravagant Lashes.

It has a brush the size of your thumb in a rectangular (rectangoid?) shape (yes, it's four-square, like the kouroi) that makes it almost impossible to coat your lashes. And there's nothing 'extravagant' about your lashes once you do manage to get it on. Definitely overpriced, even with the £5 off voucher they're currently handing out.

Boo, hiss. I'll be sticking with my Rimmel Sexy Curves - it might be cheap and have nasty shiny purple packaging, but it does wonders with my stubby little lashes.

2 comments:

  1. I know it's expensive, but I swear by Christian Dior Black Out. You might be surprised to learn that I actually have no eyelashes, and that my lash magnificence is really down to that mascara

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't believe you. You do have eyelashes. I've seen them.

    ReplyDelete