Friday 18 September 2009

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh: Christopher Kane for Topshop

Look! The new Christopher Kane line has landed at Topshop! And I think I want them all - so it's probably a really good job I don't have any money right now, huh? And also that you can only buy 5 items from the collection.

Mesh, gems, eyelets and big crocodile teeth feature highly. Damn that Topshop website, they've disabled the copy function and I don't know how to get around that (and it's probably illegal, anyways), so I shall just link to my faves:

Crocodile teeth T-Shirt, £45.
Navy gem bust cup dress, £125.
Embellished leggings, £75. (Love!)
Pink embellished body, £75. (Also comes in black, but was getting bored of black by this point)
Mesh boots, £150.

Where would I wear them? Does it matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment