Wednesday 12 August 2009

Perspex Heels?

Right. Ok, so it took me a little while to work out how to post the pictures I wanted without risking severe legal penalty by violating copyright laws. And goodness knows, on my dying laptop, I spent enough hours search for these pics, or at least for the origin of the shoes.

Sienna Miller visits Its On With Alexa Chung in NYC

So. I think I might love these shoes. Which is bad, right? I mean, those are v high perspex heels and perspex uppers, with a black leather toe. But I think Sienna Miller carries them off with aplomb. (Actually, I think it's much worse than I may have led you to believe - I think I like her whole outfit here, with mismatched lace and leopard print peg-leg trousers. In an I-could-never-wear-it-but-she-totally-rocks-it kind of way.)

Sienna Miller in New York City

Of course, they probably cost an arm and a leg, and where would I wear them anyway? Can you imagine me tottering around the library in them? Oh, I'd like to do it, though, just for a day, to see the reaction...

Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry hun, but they look suspiciously like the sort of shoes one is likely to see twirling seductively around a pole...I don't think the stripper aesthetic is really 'in' for workwear. Unless you are, indeed, a stripper. Stick to Mary Janes, you will offend fewer people in the library!

    ReplyDelete