Thursday 20 August 2009

Vegan Beauties



Ok, so you weren't a fan of the last shoes. Oh well, you won't stop me lusting after them! But I have something rather special up my sleeve this time. Cast your eye over these beauties: they're called Balance by Olsen Haus, and aren't they something special? I love the neon blue platform soles (they also come in neon yellow), although I would worry that the linen uppers would get filthy in our horrible weather.



And, even better, they're totally vegan! No longer need we lament the absence of beautiful non-leather shoes... Although they are £137 from Neon Collective so we might have to save up a bit! Balance are from the Spring O9 collection, but I love the Fall collection just as much - these Prague faux-suede shoe-boots are just as lovely! Although they've not popped up available on any of the UK ethical clothing websites just yet as far as I can see...

No comments:

Post a Comment